Berlin by Night
Character Downtime - Kord
Kord was forced to serve for a year and a day under the Brujah elder, Dieter Kotlar
- Kord will ride with Dieter into the East where they will link up with Stefan and Unterbrink. Together, Kord and Unterbrink, will head to Marzahn one of the toughest neighborhoods of East Berlin. A towering cement building at 3 Marchwitza Street, known as “the death house,” is their ultimate destination. This neighborhood is the heart of the Vietnamese gang activities in Berlin.
- The group is looking into the death house because a reliable East Berlin kindred (Frederic Werther) has witnessed strange things there. Shadowy shapes, strange odors and haunting music always seeming to be just around the corner. Werther suspects something is afoot and wants to look into this himself – but, truthfully, he has been spooked by some of what he has seen and heard.
- If the pair spends enough time at the building, they too will experience some of these odd occurrences, with no true explanation for any of them. They will also get a taste of the ruthless and violent way the residents live and will probably have to defend themselves multiple times.
- If the pair spend a few days more than those required to sniff out these suspicious activities, they will get to witness Werther walking the building along with two bodyguards. Neither knows who he is so much can happen with him thrown into the mix.
- Kord will be told to monitor a fund-raising rally for the National Socialist party (Karsten Stolz in particular) while in disguise. Erika will be there with Frank, but they will keep a distance from the politicians and will eventually be asked to leave by security as they are becoming too rowdy and violent with their skinhead friends.
- In the end it will be Kord and Antonio left to fend off a possible assault from garou – a small pack of Get out of the Grunewalde are seeking to eliminate SS Stolz as they know him to be a vampire puppet; they will harry and harass him until they have him all but cornered in a solid parking garage. As events begin to get dicey a primary objective will be to eliminate the news crew filming the rally. It is a good bet that Nails will have a talk with the two kindred. She will warn them that the garou grow weary of the leaches and the human filth they use as puppets. They are going to start cutting some strings very soon.
- The arrival of several cars will cause the garou to leap away into the shadows. Wilhelm and his entourage have arrived. The prince wants a word with Stolz, curious to find if any are tampering with the politician (Ventrue territory).
- Antonio will want to hang back and lurk in the darkness of the parking garage, warning that Dieter wants no one to discover that he has so much sway in politics.